Hello Singing Gymmer!
This episode is about vocal stretching and is really recommended BEFORE of AFTER vocal training.
- You can do it as a “prereset”, so before you warm up your vocals.
- You can do the vocal stretch after training or a performance as a cooling down.
- You can use it to restore your vocals, if your voice feels strained.
If your voice feels strained, your body and mind will certainly need rest as well. So just take a second to reflect about the past days. And ask yourself:
- Are/were you stressed? (it can be both positive and negative stress)
- How was your sleeping pattern?
- Do you listen to your body enough?
- Can you nourish yourself more? (both physically, but also mentally)
- Are you a bit tired?
- Uhm and a tricky one (be honest!): are you kind to yourself? 😉
… I think you know what I’m talking about…
Your voice is influenced by the well-being of your body and mind, so you really need to zoom out if you want to get full control over your voice. ‘Cause some little adjustments in your lifestyle can give big results in your voice.
Do the 10 min vocal stretch daily during 1 week and just feel and hear the difference on your voice!
Enjoy the stretch!