Mona Van Bever
Mona is 27 years old and has been singing since she can remember. As a child she soon started playing the piano at the music school, but soon she switched to singing. In 2007 she signed up for Junior Eurosong and made it to live shows. This was her first encounter with show business. Singing and making music has long been a hobby, a passion and recently also her professional activity.
After a musical education, Mona studied pop singing at the Ghent Conservatory, where she obtained her master’s degree and also her diploma of teacher. Through research for the conservatory, Mona ended up at Mind The Voice and one thing led to another. Bitten by the enthusiasm and drive to pass on her passion to others, she is one of the new vocal coaches at Mind The Voice
- Mind The Voice Authorized Vocal Coach since 2019.
- In-house Vocal Workshops at Mind The Voice.
- Jazz-pop-rock singing teacher at the Municipal Conservatory in Bruges since 2019.
- Jazz-pop-rock singing teacher at the Flemish Ardennes Art Academy since 2018.
- Singing teacher at the Bavegem Music Center since 2016.
- Vocal Coach / singer-songwriter // backing vocal.
- Singer with various cover bands.
- Front singer at Rue Akustik (own project).
- Training “Vocal Coach” in the Mind The Voice method.
- Graduated Specific teacher training in the arts (pedagogical certificate of competence) (2018 – 2019).
- Graduated Master In Music department pop / singing, Kask & Conservatory in Ghent (2013 – 2018).
- Preparatory training Musical (2011-2012) (Dé Kunsthumaniora Antwerp).
- Graduated from MUDA arts center musical / singing.
- Jazz / pop piano Bavegem Music Center.
- Classical piano (Academy Wetteren).