START to SING!
Learn to sing at Mind The Voice!
- Are you between 8 and 14 years old?
- Are you singing all day long?
- Do you like to sing in a group and do you like making music together?
- Have you always dreamed of singing and performing?
Then START to SING is definitely something for you!
Singing makes you happy, that much is certain. When we sing it seems like a party in our brains. We produce happiness hormones! Mind The Voice likes to motivate young starting singers with START to SING to dare to make their voices heard. Sometimes the threshold is still a bit too high to dare to sing all by yourself, or maybe you just prefer singing in a group? Singing at START to SING is not quite the same as singing in a choir, because in addition to learning to sing, we go deeper into singing and breathing techniques according to the Mind The Voice method. The kids learn techniques to deal with any fear of failure and tips & tricks to boost their self-confidence. In addition, we work on increasing the musical feeling, rhythm and we stimulate the young people’s creativity.
START TO SING is a mix of singing and music, spiced with a dose of courage and coaching, topped with lots of fun & happiness!
- 1 hour per week singing and performance lessons
- group lesson
- initiation singing techniques according to the Mind The Voice method
- boosting self-confidence
- singing nice pop songs
- performance coaching (learning to sing with a microphone, combination singing and performing, stage presence)
- live performance for friends and family
PERFORMING ON STAGE